Friday 12 August 2011

Back To Big

Press: 71 x 5

Squat: 190 x 3.

Dead lift: 175 x 3.

Great day in the gym. Very rewarding. There's not a much better feeling when you do something when your not sure if you can.

I was thinking about trying to lean out and loose a bit of weight but I think that would be something best to do when I'm done with this cycle of the Texas Method. Considering I still want to drive my strength and lean body mass up, it would be a bit counter productive to try and go on lean gains. With that said, I'm gonna stay enthusiastic about my two conditioning session per week.

"Get big today. Get abs tomorrow."



3 comments:

  1. That's a good idea man. Just wait until you hit 35% body fat and then start leaning out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I hit 4,500cals including 200g of fat. I've got my diet down to a tee. It's all about the late night potato chip feeds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the sake of your family, I sincerely hope you are joking.

    ReplyDelete