Wednesday 24 August 2011

2.5 Hour Walk Plus Light Day

I got up this morning, had breakfast and then decided to go for a walk. I thought I would do the typical 45min track down the river. I got to mu usual spot where I would turn around but I thought I would just keep going. I ventured all the way down the river into the centre of town. It took about 2.5 hours. The walk was absolutely beautiful. The scenery along the Waikato River is amazing, I had such a great time.

After I got into town, I picked the car up from the Mrs, drove to the gym and proceeded to do my light day routine.

Squat: 125 x 2 x 5

DC: 18 x 3 x 12

After the session I walked around the rec centre where my gym is located. There's quite a bit of area that I've never explored. In my travels I found a fancy looking electronic scale, which is handy because my scales are home are broken. I hoped on and weighed in at 93.5kg.

After that I drove back into town, met the Mrs and walked around town for about 2 hours looking for a present for a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment