Sunday 2 September 2012

...In The Absence Of Squats

Bench: 85 x 5, 87.5 x 4, 90 x 3, 92.5 x 2, 95 x 1. I was gonna take a deload week but the first couple of sessions are pretty easy for this wave cycle so I thought, 3 weeks out from the meet, I may as well just start it as the program has you hitting a new PR at the end of week 3, so let's see how it goes!

Press: Bunch of sets 3-5 reps, short rest.

Deficit DL off 10cm Mats: 140 x 4 x 3, 160 x 2 x 3. The extra range of motion required definitely makes the lift harder but all in all, the session wasn't anything too hectic, hence adding an extra 20kg for the last 2 sets. These were all conventional stance (which I haven't pulled infor a while and dam it hits the lower back). I basically planned on hitting somewhere between 15-20 reps.

Chins, Pullups, Hammer grips: 20kg: 20 reps total.

Really fun session.


No comments:

Post a Comment