Thursday 30 August 2012

Saving Grace

Bench: 102.5 x 2.

DL: 180 x 5, 160 x 5.

Rack Pull: 180 x 3 x 5 (short rest).

I though I picked a good weight that I could hit for 3 but I failed about half way up. I might have got it with a spotter because I sort of gave up half way through. A little frusturating that I have really gotten nowhere in the bech over the last month. A programming issue or a genetics issue? Either way, I will be trying some programming laid out ny Pavel after the meet. I'm also gonna take a deload week for bench next week. I suspect I have just been working too close for my max for too many weeks now.

Thank God for the DL today though. It gave me that sense of accomplishment I so desperatley needed after the bench effort.

The rack pulls were in there to supplement the upper back that the sumo, according to Pavel, leaves out.

No comments:

Post a Comment