Saturday 12 November 2011

Leg Press A Staple?

DB Shallow Incline: 42x6, 36x9

Sumo Deadlift: 182.5x6. Nice. I gotta persist with sumo. This set felt good. Feet a little closer together.

Leg Press: 160x25. I got on the hack squat machine planning to do a big set but the machine was making some really annoying sound each rep. So I got off and moved myself across to the leg press. Did a few warm up reps and popped 4 plates on either side with the intention of doing at least 20. I believe I had done 200 for 15 before but my experience with the leg press is minimal. I placed my feet up a little higher on the plate and this allowed for more ROM and felt more comfortable. I got to the 19th rep and wanted to cry. Did six more and called it a day. Instant quad swell. Next week will be 180x25.

No comments:

Post a Comment