Tuesday 8 November 2011

89.4kg : /

DB Bench: 42x6, 34x10

Squat: 182.5x3, 145x10

Seated Alternate DB Curl: 14x12, x10+2

Was sick the last three days, ate almost nothing and still wasn't feeling 100% today but was keen for a session. Squats obviously didn't go to well but expecting to crush a set when you haven't been well just ins't realistic. Went hard on the lighter set and it hurt.

Weighed myself after the session: 89.4kg. This is down about 2kg from only a week ago. Obviously the fact that I was sick and didn't eat for three days has accelerated the weight loss but I still suspect my caloric intake is too low and I'm losing weight too fast. I'm gonna up the carb intake to a minimum of 150-175g per day and about 220-240g on training days. Definitely looking a lot better though. My chest, shoulders, arms and thighs are visibly leaner. I look smaller with a shirt on, but bigger with my shirt off if you know what I mean. Leaner looks bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment