Friday 22 July 2011

Too Much Volume? Probably.

I've been feeling less than 100% all week. I'll knock 1 or 2 sets off volume day next week and hope to freshen up. Other than that though, today was a mixed session. I accidentally bumped up the squat and deadlift and extra 2.5 kg. I only realised this when I got in my car to drive home and re looked over my log. No wonder the squat felt extra heavy. Deadlift was okay though.

Press: 68.5 x 3 x 5. Decent

Squat: 190 x 2. I was obviously really dissapointed with this at the time as I didn't realise I added an extra 2.5 kg. Still though, I would of liked at least 3 reps. I'll try and hit 187.5 x 3 next week then 190 x 3 the week after.

Deadlift: 170 x 5. Not bad. 5th rep a little heavy.

EZSC: 30 x 1 x 12 (too easy), 35 x 2 x 8.

2 comments:

  1. Too much volume? Maybe. Or maybe not enough burgers. As always, simply doubling your current burger intake should just about do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't sure about that but you've just convinced me.

    ReplyDelete