Monday 18 July 2011

5 x 5s And Burger Feeds

After three weeks of 155kg on volume day, today I upped  it to 157.5kg. I only managed four sets last week as I was feeling pretty tired but this week I was feeling a bit fresher so I pushed out the 5th set. It was pretty hard but I got it. Afterwards I thought what better way to celebrate than going out and having post workout burger feed? So that's exactly what I did. A large double quarter pounder meal with a chocolate thick shake later and I think my glutes have already grown a good inch. Get huge.

Squat: 157.5 x 5 x 5.

Press: 67.5 x 3 x 5.

Pullups: BW x 5 x 2, BW x 6 x 1.

3 comments:

  1. I see you're pretty serious about reducing that waist measurement then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did my fasted cardio so it's all right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just don't get it, do you man?

    ReplyDelete