Monday 19 November 2012

Pain Killed

What happened over the last couple of days regarding the pain killers was quite insane.

Just before I went to bed at 4am on Sunday, I took a pain killer. Then i woke up at what might have been 6am and took another one. I woke up again at 1130am and quickly began to feel extremely fatigued. i went to sleep again at 2.30pm and woke up at 530pm. I stayed awake for an hour before falling asleep again at 6.30pm right until 230am Monday morning. I got out of bed, watched tv for an hour and fell asleep again before getting up at 7am for school.

This morning I was feeling okay, then I got in the car and started feeling sleep again as I was driving. I got to school and didn't know if I could make it through the day. I was feeling so fatigued. Tired doesn't explain it. To make it worse, I had my observation from the university. Luckily, over the next hour during the morning, I started feeling better and got through my observation and the rest of the day okay. I've had bouts of fatigue overcome me but I'm 50% better than yesterday. My tooth isn't as swollen or sore either but I still haven't been able to eat much. However, I've been making up for that with whey + egg + meal supplement shakes throughout the day.

I stopped in the gym on the way back from school because I just needed some normality in my life. The session was tougher than usual but I got through it.

Squat: 125 x 3 x 5

Shrugs: 180 x 5, 185 x 5, 190 x 5

BB Rows: 62.5 x 3 x 10.

As I type this at 8pm, I'm feeling better still. Crazy what those pills did to me but I'm looking forward to feeling better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment