Thursday 4 October 2012

Too Many Deads?

Deadlift: 195 x 3. During the warm ups, I just didn't believe I was going to get 5, it was just feeling too heavy. 2 potential factors could be considered: 1. Adding 5kg per session is not the best idea to keep gains coming for a long period and; 2. I need to reduce/eliminate the early week deadlift session.

I'm going to keep adding the 5kg but I'm going to change what I do for deadlifts on Monday/Tuesday. I will simply do some other lighter variants such as deadlifting off a platform for quad emphasis etc.

Shrugs: 200 x 5. I was going to do 3 sets but I tweaked something on the left hand side of my back near my lat. 100 x 25.

Chins: I keep ripping caluses of during deadlifts which makes gripping the bar for chins a pain in the arse. Didn't do many reps.

Curls

Neck harness !

No comments:

Post a Comment