Saturday 2 February 2013

Log Catch Up

I haven't updated my log this week because the computer was playing up again. It wasn't the battery this time but something else. I couldn't open up a browser without it crashing. I unistalled a few things, (including google chrome and a bunch of those annoying toolbars) and did a defrag, virus scan etc and now the computer is going great guns!

This week has gone good. I got 95 x 5 x 5 in the bench which is great, even though it was pretty tough, and I squatted 180 x 3 without pushing myself to the extreme.

On the downside, my back just hasn't been right since I pulled 200 x 3 conventional. I certainly didn't feel like I injured anything at the time, but 3 weeks later and my spinal erectors are still sore like they would be the day after a heavy session. On top of that I fucked my back doing those shrugs again. There's an upside to that though as I only strained it on the back off set at 140 (strangely) after I hit 200 x 10.

The snakes and ladders that is gains in the gym...

No comments:

Post a Comment