Wednesday 5 December 2012

Warrior

And I thought Tom Hardy looked big in The Dark Knight Returns; you should see him in Warrior! Bigger and leaner.

Squat: 140 x 3 x 5. Fine. Slight pain in hips.

Shrugs: 200 x 4. 3rd rep felt a little niggle in the middle of my back between spine and shoulder blades (the same I've had before when doing shrugs except it's usually on my left side). I went for another rep and it felt like I tore me muscle to pieces. Hurt so bad. I packed up and left the gym; I could barely walk outta there and it hurt when I breethed. Got home, took 4 nurofen and a shower and the pain started to subside. all I could think about was Tom Hardy's traps and neck girth and I was feeling a bit down because I didn't get as many reps on the shrugs as I wanted. So, I headed to the garage and got out the neck harness. After that I did several sets of curls.

Feeling better already.

No comments:

Post a Comment