Friday 7 December 2012

More Shruggn

After my back feeling totally fucked the other day, it's a lot better now. Althought not 100%, I still can do almost everything (except heavy shrugs I presume). However, considering my penchant toward traps, I had to do something.

Strict Shrugs: 140 x 3 x 12, 100 x 30 (no straps). Not bad. Not quite the feeling of power shrugging, but 'm sure they'll do something.

Pull-ups: 10 x 6, 5, 5. Haven't been doing these in ages but I must work them back into my routine.

BB Rows: 70 x 3 x 10

Light Squat: 60 x 3 x 10

I'm going to rework my schedule a little:

Tuesday: abs, arms, calves, light squat
Wednesday: bench, close grip, press, dips
Thursday: squat, shrugs, weighted pull ups, bb rows
Saturday: bench, close grip, press, dips
Sunday: deadlift, squat, shrugs, bw pull ups

No comments:

Post a Comment