Saturday 29 October 2011

Big, Lean or Big AND Lean...

Bench: 107.5x2, these were a bit heavy, 100x3. Lost my ankle weights somehow so couldn't microload to 106. Hit the 100x3 just to get a bit more volume in.

Sumo: 182.5x5. Have to work on my form. They feel good but also unbalanced.

Front Squat: 100x3. Fucking hurt my wrists big time. Also struggled to get in a great position on the delts. Also, I don't understand how I'm supposed to get my feet in the right position when I can't see them...?

Didn't back squat today. I was lacking in energy and felt lethargic. Couldn't see a productive squat session happening. I'm not going to continue on the TM while I'm in a caloric deficit and trying to get to sub 10% body fat. Gonna get into some high rep stuff from next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment