Thursday 4 April 2013

1st-4th

That last squat session where my belt broke, I developed a a sharp pain in my neck during one of the reps, the neck pain was accompanied by a mild head ache at the time. Last sqaut session, I had neck/head pain again and today's bench session was just mainly head ache on the last couple reps of my 2nd incline set. My back has been so sore and tight though. Ridiculously so. Sharp lower back pain and aching/incredible tightness throuought the rest of my back. Wouldn;t be surprised if it was all related. I've been stretching my hamstrings and calves the last 2 days and no surprise, they are so tight. Whenever I get a bad back, I stretch my hammies and it all comes good again.

In other good news, the manufacturer is replacing my belt; I'm picking my new one up tomorrow.

I'm back to bench focus using Pavel's wave cycle.

Last session was 90, today I benched 92.5 x 2 x 5, 87.5 x 3 x 5 (sr).

Incline: 72.5 x 2 x 5

TCPD

Will squat tommorrow and hope back/neck and head are all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment