Tuesday 6 March 2012

Dungeonless

Squat: 145x7. Not too bad. wasn't a gut wrenching set of 7. Once I actually start playing games on saturdays, (should be in a couple of weeks) I'll drop the max reps and just do the prescribed amount.

Bench: 82.5x7. Triceps felt weak. Will keep upper body max rep sets.

High incline: 60x8, 5, 5. won't be doing these again because the uprights are too short and you can't rack the bar with your elbows locked otherwise the bar goes over the uprights like it did for me today! Almost ripped my shoulder apart as the weight went back far beyond what was expected and I had to drop the bar. My right shoulder, the one that has given me problems for years, is sore right now but not too bad. Will just use dumbells from now on.

RDL: 70x3x10

Hanging leg raises: 3x20

Chins/Pulls: 32 total

Curls:

Bodyweight: 81.5kg. Easily into the last hole on my belt. Must have lost somehwere in the region of 4inches+ off my waist. Not quite where I want to be yet but not too far off.

3 comments:

  1. A couple questions(and I'm not being a smartarse):

    "Squat: 145x7"? If this is the first week of your 2nd cycle, why is it a 10kg increase from the 135x12 you did on the first week of your 1st cycle?

    "Bench: 82.5x7" WTF!? You hit 90x6 just a couple of weeks ago in the dungeon!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...

    Okay I just realised what happened with the squat. i wasn't sure if my original 1RM estimate was 160 or 165kg. This cycle I calculated it off 165. I got that wrong.

    As for the bench, I probably put the wrong weight on! I must have. I was wondering why the hell it felt so heavy.

    wtf was I doing in there yesterday!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean this cycle I calculated of of 170 for the squat, thinking my first cycle was 165. But it was 160.

    ReplyDelete