Thursday 9 February 2012

Good Session

Squat: 135x12

This was no record breaking PR but damn did it feel good to not get my ass kicked by weights I just cant handle at the moment. If I didn't get on 5 3 1, I was going to just get back on an LP type set up so I could rep out with some lighter weights to get some confidence back. I don't think I have fully recovered mentally from the session a few weeks back where I was supposed to be hitting PRs but instead failed miserably. No doubt in my mind that taking it light is exactly what is needed at times. Felt great after today's session. Hard set but left a couple reps in the tank.

Did some foam rolling and my god did it hurt on the IT bands. Felt like there was a big knot inside my leg. Guess there probably was.

After the session I went to the Sonny Bill Williams boxing match for which I scored free tickets. The fight itself was a joke but had a fun night with a few beers with a couple of guys from work. Turned today into my free day as it suited. No food or junk for the rest of the week.

Didn't log yesterday's diet but it was a good day. Hit 230G of C and 280 G of P. Stir fry chicken and rice all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment