Wednesday 14 March 2012

Press Day

Press: 61x6. Sprained my hand quite badly on Monday in a soccer game so pressing movements were quite painful. Might have got another rep or two without the discomfort

Chins: 21x6, 10x7. Smashed the first set of chins which is encouraging. Seeing my weighted chins skyrocket has been one of the few highlights as I have lost size and strength the last few months.

Rows: 18, 20, 22 (x15)

Hanging knee raises: 30, 20.

Bodyweight: 80.5. Upper body is looking lean as fuck but my abs still aren't as visible as I want them to be. Maybe the image in my mind of what I want to achieve is something closer to 8% bodyfat. I know genetics plays a part in ab visability too so that's another issue. Anyway, a couple more kilos lost should hopefully do the trick. I have to admit being under 78kg would be a little demoralizing. But with that said I know I'm close to my target and once I get there, and I can start eating to recover and gain a little mass, I will be loving life more than ever. So close I can taste it.

No comments:

Post a Comment