Monday 12 March 2012

Hectic Day

Squat: 150x3. Pretty straightfoward. Hip flexors sore so didn't go for max reps.

Front Squat: 97.5x5. Doing these on this day because I want to get legs out of the way early in the week as to keep myself fresher towards the weekend when games will be on. Hence also why I'm just working up to 1 set of 5.

RDL: 75x3x10

Bench: 88.5x6. Could of got seven with a spotter.

Heaps of chins/pulls

Hanging leg raises 2x30

Foam roll after workout.

Did the weights session early on in the day then had a 90min soccer game at the park at 1730. I'm improving but I'm just not as good as I want to be. Kind of reminds me when I started weights and I was impatient because I just wanted to hurry up and get strong. I know now many things require patience and my improvement in soccer skills is certainly one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment